Rights and Duties of Members
The Association offers membership for business entities of any type sharing our objectives, government agencies and state-owned enterprises.
You as a Member Will Be Able to:
- contact the Association’s governing bodies on any matters concerning its activities;
- participate in managing the Association’s business and decision-making issues;
- use services provided by the Association;
- get information on the Association’s business and activities;
- request data on the current state of General Meeting of Members’ decisions and your own suggestions being realized;
- make suggestions for general meeting agendas;
- contribute to work of specialized committees;
- use the Association’s research materials;
- access the Association’s database, use products and services provided by its members and take part on a privileged basis in the events held by the Association.
You as a Member Must:
- comply with the requirementsof the Charter and other regulatory documents approved by the Association's General Meeting of Members and the Executive Board;
- participate directly in realizing the Association's statutory objectives;
- provide the Association's executives with the information that is essential for fulfillment of its statutory objectives;
- perform in good faith tasks given by the Association's governing bodies;
- pay membership dues and make special purpose contributions accurately in accordance with procedures established by decisions of authorized bodies.